What’s included in this module?
|Teacher resources||3 x lesson plans|
1 x presentation
1 x teacher’s notes
6 x supporting resources
|Learner resources||2 x supporting resources|
Module Key Questions
By the end of this module your learners should be able to answer the following questions:
- How can we use our senses to observe air?
- What can we create to have fun with air?
- How can we contain air?
- What do scientists do?
|Grade | Ages||Grade R | 5-7 years|
- Aligned content: This content is aligned with: Curriculum Assessment Policy Statements (CAPS)and the Independent Examinations Board (IEB). A key aspect of these modules is their flexibility and customisation across curricula, such as Cambridge and Steiner/Waldorf Education.
- A range of teaching strategies, skills and knowledge: The flow of the module has been structured using Project-Based Learning and Design Thinking frameworks. A variety of pedagogical approaches are present between and within each lesson. Learners are challenged theoretically and practically through project and problem-based inquiry of real-world issues.
- Sustainable Development Goals: Each lesson is aligned to an appropriate United Nation Sustainable Development Goal(s).