What’s included in this module?
|Teacher resources||1 x lesson plan|
|Learner resources||1 x activity resources|
|Projects – experiments||Going Fishing Game|
Module key questions
- What is sustainability?
- What impact do our lifestyles and choices have on one another and the environment?
- What are some ways we can live in balance with nature and society?
- Why is it important to cultivate sustainable intelligence?
- What are the conditions that lead to a “tragedy of the commons”?
- What is the triple bottom line, and how might it help influence a more sustainable future?
|Grade | Ages||Grade 1-4 | 5-10 years|
|Theme||Sustainable intelligence |
Resource use and management
|Sub-topics||Sustainable use of resources |
Different types of resources
Waste management and mismanagement
Sustainability and impact