What’s included in this module?
|Teacher resources||4 x lesson plans |
1 x worksheet
4 x teachers notes
|Learner resources|| 5 x worksheets |
1 x poster
2 x rubrics
7 x supporting resources
1 x infographic
|Projects – experiments||2 x activity |
1 x project
Module key questions
- What are some good tools for presenting information about our business solution to venture capitalists and other supporters?
- What kind of brand identity do we need for creating the right image for our product/service?
- How can we best showcase our product to our local community of supporters
|Grade | Ages||Grade 7-9 | 13-15 years|
|Term||3 (Grade 7)|
|Subject strand||Starting a Business|
This Module includes:
- Aligned content: This content is aligned with: Curriculum Assessment Policy Statements (CAPS) and the Independent Examinations Board (IEB). A key aspect of these modules is their flexibility and customisation across curricula, such as Cambridge and Steiner/Waldorf Education.
- A range of teaching strategies, skills and knowledge: The flow of the module has been structured using Project-Based Learning and Design Thinking frameworks. A variety of pedagogical approaches are present between and within each lesson. Learners are challenged theoretically and practically through project and problem-based inquiry of real-world issues.
- Sustainable development goals: Each lesson is aligned with an appropriate United Nations Sustainable Development Goal(s).